Friday, August 27, 2010

Why can't I, hold all these......???????



There comes a time in everyone's life where we see limes in a grocery store and wonder just how many we can hold. No? Are you calling me a liar? Well, you're probably in denial, so I'll just continue. Lime carrying has been a task often imitated but never replicated successfully. Just how many can a human carry without dropping a single one? I can carry about 15 myself, but that's only because of how awesome I am (I've been working out too; haters gonna hate). You may ask why not use lemons or oranges. I would say you're probably prejudiced against limes and their green color. Shame on you. I could have easily picked other things to hold, but limes are just cool like that. As least I'm not like this guy:


Yeah, lets see you hold some Irelands. You think you're pretty swashbuckler, eh? Back to the gym, tough guy (or girl?). I'm the best in the world at what I do.

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE MY HERO.

    And I still hate big truck tire chunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! Hero status ACHIEVED. Hmm, I may need to make an update about those truck tire chunks. Their prevalence is up 274% these days.

    ReplyDelete