Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome to my internets?

Hi. You've just entered what is probably the best website on the planet aside from Youtube or Home Star Runner. This blog is pretty much about anything and everything relevant to my interests which usually involves something boring that no one cares about and should as well as things that probably make no sense except to just laugh and wonder what is wrong with me! In any event, I just wanted a place to keep track of my own content and have some fun doing it. Sorry for the ads, but they could be useful! I assure you that this website will be NOTHING you've ever seen, but hopefully it will be entertaining and MAYBE teach you some things. By reading this statement, you have acknowledged that your money and time wasted here will not be refunded. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment